Brandon, FL 33511
P: (813) 563-0680
F: (813) 685-7574
- Mo 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tu 9:00am to 5:00pm
- We 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Th 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Fr 7:00am to 1:00pm
Family Dentistry by a Skilled Dentist in Brandon, FL
Our Dentist has expertise in cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, and family dentistry and provides everything that you are looking for in a dental office:
- Excellent Dental Care
- A Comfortable, Relaxed Environment
- State of the Art Technology
- A Caring, Knowledgeable Staff
- Accurate, Detailed Treatment Plans
- Convenient Payment Options
Whether you are seeking high quality cosmetic dentistry options, dental implants, or pediatric dental care, we can provide comprehensive services to meet your needs. To schedule your personalized appointment in Brandon, FL, call us today.
Comprehensive Services Provided by Your Dentist in Brandon, FL
We know that many people avoid the dentist, preferring pain to a simple visit! We also understand that you may have had a negative experience in the past but at our office, your comfort and health are our top priority. Our gentle dentistry practice has the expertise to offer comprehensive dental treatment, from family dentistry to cosmetic dentistry.
The following are a few examples of services that we provide:
- Cosmetic dentistry can improve the appearance and function of your teeth with crowns, bridges, and partials.
- Laser dentistry can more comfortably and conveniently treat your gum disease. Dr. Mueller offers the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®) to remove the bacteria that cause infection, without the use of scalpels or sutures.
- Implant dentistry restores the appearance and function of your smile as well as your ability to chew. Dental implants are a natural looking, permanent replacement option that protect the health of your bone.
- Family dentistry makes treatment easier and more enjoyable for the whole family. You and your children can visit the same dentist.
- Emergency dentistry is offered to ensure that you never have to compromise your health by waiting for treatment.