Clear Braces in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale & Surrounding Regions
How does Invisalign work?
- A series of removable clear aligners are used to straighten teeth, without any unsightly brackets or metal wires.
- These aligners are created using 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Each set of aligners is worn for approximately 2 weeks and are removed only to drink, eat, brush your teeth and floss.
- You replace each pair of clear braces with a new set every two weeks, and your teeth will move, a little bit at a time, until they reach their final positioning.
- You will return to our office a few times during treatment, and total treatment time averages approximately 9 to 15 months.
With no wires or screws to tighten, no discomfort, and no unsightly metal brackets, you can remove Invisalign as needed. If you weren’t able to have your teeth straightened as a child and still dream about obtaining a beautiful smile, schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. Invisalign’s removable, braces can provide you with the confidence you have been searching for. Simply remove them when you need to and put them back on afterwards. Brushing and flossing remains as easy as it was before metal braces.
Contact us to learn more about Invisalign clear braces. We have several convenient Dental Associates of Florida dental clinics, so there’s sure to be a dental office near you. We are proud to serve those in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale and surrounding regions.