Dental Office in Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland & Nearby Regions
Regular visits to a dental office are important because a good dentist can spot problems early on, and treatment is usually simpler and more economical. Regular, consistent visits can also prevent some problems from occurring in the first place. Here at Dental Associates of Florida, we’ve tried to make coming to our dental office a pleasant experience. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques, with caring staff who will cater to your family’s needs and sensitivities. First and foremost, we are committed to minimizing any discomfort or anxiety you or any family member might have.
What are some of the signs that you should visit a dental office?
- You have a sore or rough spot on your gums that isn’t going away
- Your jaw pops or hurts when closing or opening it
- You’re a smoker or use any other tobacco products
- You’re experiencing dry mouth
- Gum disease or tooth decay runs in your family
- You’re having a problem swallowing or chewing
- Your face, mouth or neck has pain or swelling
- There’s a constant bad taste in your mouth or you suffer from frequent bad breath
- You’re not happy with your smile or the way your teeth look
- You have dentures, dental implants, fillings or crowns
- Your gums appear puffy and/or bleed occasionally
- Your teeth are sensitive to cold or hot drinks
We offer a broad range of services, including oral exams, dental fillings, teeth cleaning, Invisalign clear braces, tooth extraction, dental implants, laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, smile makeovers and much more. We are also an affordable dental office and offer financing options, if needed.
Come see us and find out what a good dentist can do for you! Contact us to schedule an appointment or a consultation at one of our dental clinics. We are proud to serve Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland and nearby regions.