Emergency Dental Care in Tampa, Brandon, Riverview & Surrounding Regions
If you need emergency dental care, the dentists at Dental Associates of Florida are standing by to assist you. Ignoring a problem is not a wise decision, since many times we can save a damaged tooth by offering quick tooth repair. Failure to act rapidly to obtain essential tooth repair can cause a great deal of damage to a person’s long-term health. We offer prompt emergency care to relieve your pain, improve your smile and guard against infection.
Types of problems that may require emergency care:
- Toothaches – You should contact us as soon as you feel pain or discomfort.
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth – Accidents do happen. Apply a cold compress to your face, rinse your mouth out with warm water and give us a call. If there’s a tooth fragment, bring it in with you wrapped in a wet towel or wet gauze.
- Knocked-out or loosened teeth – If possible, gently insert your tooth back into its socket and hold it there with a clean washcloth. You may rinse the tooth off first, if it is dirty. Remember, the longer the tooth is out of your mouth, the less likely it will be able to be replaced.
- Bitten lip or tongue – If there’s persistent bleeding, get in touch with us quickly.
- Lost fillings or crowns.
- Abscesses and any other severe oral health issues.
Contact us immediately, if you think you need emergency dental care. We will fit you in as quickly as possible and are proud to serve those in Tampa, Brandon, Riverview and surrounding regions.