General Dentist in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale & Neighboring Cities
Even if everyone flossed and brushed their teeth daily and had uniformly perfect teeth, a general dentist would still have much to do. In the real world teeth aren’t always naturally healthy, and our dentists are kept busy with checkups and restorative treatments to keep your smile bright and healthy.
A trip to a dentist office can entail the following:
- Annual or biannual checkups for teeth and gums to check for any signs of bacteria buildup, cavities, etc. X-rays are often taken to get a better look at the makeup of your teeth.
- Filling cavities and performing root canals for more serious types of tooth decay.
- Application of dental veneers that cover the teeth and help to protect them from further damage.
- Gum disease treatments range from a simple cleaning to more complex treatments that can include root planning and scaling.
- Gentle treatment for everyone in your family.
- Education for children on how to brush and floss correctly.
- Teeth whitening, Invisalign clear braces, porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dentistry.
- Tooth extraction, crowns, implant, bridges and partial and full dentures as needed.
Our general dentist at any Dental Associates of Florida dentist office location is trained to fix cracked, chipped and loose teeth, replace lost fillings, treat toothaches, remove wisdom teeth and extract abscessed teeth. A general dentist at Dental Associates is also familiar with conscious sedation, oral surgery and TMJ treatment.
Dental Associates of Florida has several clinics in Central Florida, so there is sure to be a dentist office near you. Contact us to schedule a consultation with our general dentist. Our clinics offer gentle, personalized care for children, teens and adults, and ware proud to serve patients in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale and neighboring cities.