Veneers in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale & Neighboring Regions
Porcelain veneers are custom crafted thin shells which hide minor imperfections in your smile such as inconsistent shaping, cracks and chips, slight misalignment and intrinsic discoloration. Also called dental laminates, these are bonded onto the front side of teeth to quickly give you the whitest and nicest smile possible. Many celebrities use veneers as an alternative to more traditional teeth whitening. A number of factors come into consideration when deciding if veneers are the right choice for you. If your smile issues are caused by tooth decay or other medical issues, it might be better to choose restorative treatments such as dental fillings or crowns. A consultation with our best cosmetic dentist at Dental Associates of Florida can help you to decide which treatment is best for you.
Veneers have been called an instant smile makeover for those people with teeth imperfections. Here are a few of the many benefits:
- Can hide slight gaps and odd spaces in your teeth
- Restore symmetry by concealing chipped teeth
- Cover up tooth discoloration caused by stains originating inside a tooth (intrinsic staining) which do not respond to teeth whitening
- Teeth can wear down and look shorter after many years. Porcelain veneers will help these teeth to look longer and healthier
- Veneers also come in many stain-resistant shades
In the past, cosmetic dental bonding was susceptible to discoloration and staining, especially when exposed to cigarette smoking, coffee, tea or red wine. Today’s veneers are porcelain, which is a glass-like ceramic, so their surface is impervious to stains.
A best cosmetic dentist at Dental Associates of Florida has the training necessary to help you improve the appearance of your smile with veneers. Contact us to schedule an appointment or a consultation at any one of our dental offices. We are proud to serve patients in Lake Wales, Riverview, Bloomingdale and neighboring regions.