Veneers in Tampa, Brandon, Bloomingdale & Neighboring Regions
You may be a candidate for veneers, if your teeth are uneven, gapped, discolored, chipped, broken or worn down. The Dental Associates of Florida best cosmetic dentist can improve your appearance by bonding wafer-thin materials directly onto the surface of the teeth. Not only will your appearance be improved, but veneers will provide endurance and strength similar to tooth enamel. They could also improve your chewing and speaking.
Some of the benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Thin, permanent shells, attached directly to the teeth, can last for many years, if given the proper care.
- Veneers are also known as “instant orthodontics.” Unlike braces, veneers give you results immediately.
- They can change the color of teeth in a single visit and without the use of chemicals.
- Porcelain, a material similar to glass, is stain-resistant to food, drinks, certain medications and tobacco use.
- Porcelain mimics the look of natural teeth and is strong and translucent. Light can pass through the veneer just as it would through natural teeth.
- They help to repair the damage caused by deep discoloration, cracks and chips.
Our dentists usually remove a very thin layer of enamel before placing veneers, so most people who have a sufficient amount of healthy enamel are candidates. They are a fantastic way to whiten your teeth, and they will retain their brightness and stain resistance for years to come. Dental veneers can last indefinitely, depending on how well they are taken care of. Avoid excess chewing on hard objects and biting your nails, and they’ll look wonderful for years.
Contact the best cosmetic dentist today to schedule an appointment to talk about veneers. We have 6 dental offices in the Tampa Bay area and are proud to serve clients from the Tampa, Brandon, Bloomingdale and neighboring regions.