Dental Associates of Florida - Lutz
23641 Hwy 54, Lutz, FL 33559
Whether you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, being able to find a dentist in Lutz by insurance is essential to receiving the most affordable dental care possible. If you are looking for a dentist that takes insurance or have been wondering, “How can I find out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Lutz?” Dental Associates of Florida – Lutz can help. Call us today at (813) 438-3943 for more information.
Like millions of other Americans, you probably get your dental insurance through your employer. The terms and benefits of your plan have been carefully negotiated by your employer. Since the percentage of the cost of coverage that is absorbed by the employer can vary from company to company, you may pay a different amount for a treatment or service than another person with the same insurance provider who works at a different company. Regardless of your insurance provider, you bear the responsibility for the full cost of any services provided.
Our staff is available to help you find a dentist in Lutz by insurance and to answer basic insurance-related questions. We recommend, however, that you direct detailed benefit questions to your insurance provider before scheduling an appointment. The following are questions that you may want to ask your insurer:
• How much is my deductible?
• Will I have to pay a co-pay at my office visit?
• How do I find out which dentist takes my insurance if I need emergency treatment away from home?
• Is there a specialty dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
• What options do I have if there is not a network dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
• Is there an exclusion period before certain services are covered?
• What is the policy regarding pre-authorization of services?
• Am I covered for dentures and dental implants?
• Am I covered for veneers and other cosmetic services?
• Am I covered for braces and other orthodontic services?
• What is my annual benefit limit?
• How can I track how much has been applied toward my deductible and annual benefit limit?
Your premiums and out-of-pocket costs may also vary by whether you have a PPO plan or a HMO plan. PPO plans offer the greatest flexibility in terms of choosing a provider, but you may have higher premiums and co-pays. HMO plans tend to be more budget-friendly, but you may not have any coverage if you see a non-network provider.
Our dentists and staff can help you make sense of the confusing world of dental insurance. We will work closely with your insurer to find the most appropriate treatment options available under your plan so that your out-of-pocket expenses are kept to a minimum. We even handle the entire claims process from start to finish. If you need help managing any out-of-pocket costs, we also offer flexible financing options.
Call us today to find out more about the dental plans that we accept or to schedule an appointment with one of our dental professionals.